The RM60 is a Price Computing Scale and Cash Register in one compact unit, with a maximum capacity of 15kg and a minimum increment of 2g. It has a built-in easy load thermal receipt printer, 24 Pre-set PLU keys, alpha numeric operator and numeric customer displays, is trade approved, and will allow multiple operators to serve customers simultaneously. The RM60 will allow you to sell product by weight (e.g. 200g) or dollar value ($2.00). The RM60 has a USB port for easy data backups and is powered by mains power, or can be powered with a rechargeable battery, enabling it to be used at the markets without mains power. This scale is ideally suited to small Butcheries, Delis, Poultry, Seafood, Confectionery, Fresh Produce and Open Retail Market Stores.
- Fast Operation
- Easy loading Thermal Receipt printer
- Bright easy read Alpha Numeric Operator LCD Display
- Bright easy read Numeric Customer LCD Display
- Stainless Steel Platform
- USB Backup (memory stick supplied)
- Inbuilt Rechargeable Battery with up to 12 hours of normal operation
- Trade Approved
|Capacity: ||15 kg|
|Graduations: ||2g/5g (0-6kg x 2g, 6-15kg x 5g)|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||Yes|
|Customer Display Type: ||Numeric LCD with back light|
|Functions Keys: ||On/Off, 24 x Preset PLU, Tare, Clear, Re-Zero, Sub-Total, Multiply, Clerk, Void, $ Discount, % Discount, PLU, Paper Feed, Print, No Sale, Mode, Fix|
|Interface: ||1 x AC Receptacle, 1 x 8V Cash Drawer port, 2 x RS232, 1 x USB, 1 x Ethernet 10/100|
|Operating Temperature: ||-10°C - +40°C|
|Operator Display Type: ||Alpha numeric LCD with back light|
|Paper roll size: ||57mm x 45mm|
|Platform Size: ||344mm (W) x 242mm (D)|
|Power Supply: ||240V AC (standard), 12V DC 5Ah rechargeable battery (standard)|
|Battery Life: ||Up to 12 Hours for weighing and receipt printing|
|Printing Method: ||Thermal|
|Print Speed: ||75mm/sec (maximum)|
|Product Dimensions: ||365mm (W) x 389mm (D) x 373mm (H)|
|Units of Measure: ||kg|
Is this scale legal for trade use?
- Yes this scale can be used in trade applications, once it has been verified and marked.
- Select ?Verification Certificate and Marking for trade use? from the options menu when ordering.
- Or call Wedderburn service to get a price for onsite Verification.
The Graduations are 2g and 5g. What does this mean?
- This is a Dual Interval scale, which means the scale will count by 2 gram intervals up to 6kg and then count by 5 gram intervals for weights above 6kg.
How do I get my equipment repaired during the warranty period?
- All warranty claims are return to base. Please refer to warranty terms
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111
Can I get this equipment installed onsite by Wedderburn?
- Yes, additional charges apply. The goods will be delivered directly to you. Once you receive the goods contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111 for a quote.
Does this product come with back up facility?
- Yes USB memory drive is supplied with the RM60, enabling user to back data up on a regular basis