This heavy duty platform is constructed of mild steel with a powder coated finish. The WS01P uses 4 x 2000kg load cells which offer great overload protection. This platform is connected to the DI166 indicator which has a large LCD display, one touch Tare, Digital Tare, and Zero functions.
- One touch Tare
- Digital Tare
- RS232 Serial Output
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Mild Steel Construction
- 4 x 2T load cells
- Wall mounting bracket for the digital indicator
- Platform Dimensions 1200mm x 1200mm
- 1500kg x 0.5kg
|Capacity: ||3000 kg|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||Yes|
|Functions: ||Tare,Zero,Digital Tare, RS232 Serial Output|
|Operating Temperature: ||-10°C to 40°C|
|Platform Dimensions: ||1200mm x 1200mm|
|Power Supply: ||240V AC|
|Safety Standards: ||EMC|
|Units of Measure: ||kg|
Is this scale legal for trade use (NMI Verified)?
- Yes, select the NMI Verification option at time of purchase. NMI Verification can also be done by your local Wedderburn branch any time after purchase, contact your nearest branch for a quote.
Do I need Wedderburn to install this scale?
- No, the scale can be installed by the user. You simply need to place the platform where you intend to use it and then ensure that all 4 feet are evenly touching the ground and the platform does not rock. The Indicator can be mounted to a wall or vertical surface by attaching two screws to the surface.
Can I get this equipment installed onsite by Wedderburn?
- Yes, additional charges apply. The goods will be delivered directly to you. Once you receive the goods contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111 for a quote.
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111.