The TSDS502 bench scale has a large LCD display, can be powered by AC power by the supplied power adapter or can be powered by 4 x C size batteries for up to 600 hours of continuous use. Three key operation makes it easy to use. Its upright construction allows for items larger than the weigh platter to be placed on the scale without impeding the user's view of the display. Front and rear displays are standard and is NMI approved for trade use.
- Tare and Zero function
- Mains or battery operation
- Splash proof design (IP65)
- Up to 600 hours of continuous use battery life
- Light weight and compact design
- DC Power adaptor included
- Auto off function
- Capacity 30kg x 5g
|Capacity: ||30 kg|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||Yes|
|Customer Display Type: ||LCD|
|Dimensions: ||240mm (W) x 270mm (D) x 120mm (H)|
|Functions: ||Tare, Rezero, Auto Off|
|Functions Keys: ||Tare, Rezero, On/Off|
|Gross Weight: ||2.2 kg|
|IP Rating: ||IP65|
|Maximum Tare: ||14.995 kg|
|Operator Display Type: ||LCD|
|Platter Dimensions: ||230mm (W) x 180mm (D)|
|Power Supply: ||6V DC|
|Battery Life: ||Up to 600 hours continuous use|
Is this scale legal for trade use (NMI Verified)?
- Yes, select the NMI Verification option at time of purchase. NMI Verification can also be done by your local Wedderburn branch any time after purchase, contact your nearest branch for a quote.
Is the power adaptor supplied with the scale?
- Yes AC/DC power adaptor is supplied standard with this unit.
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111.