This portable Price Computing Scale has a maximum capacity of 30kg with a minimum increment of 5g. This easy to use Price Computing Scale can be powered by 240V mains power or dry cell batteries which provide more than 500 hours of use. This Trade Approved Price Computing Scale is well suited to many retail application including Butcheries, Delis and Market Stalls.
- Easy to use price computing scale
- Extremely portable, dry cell operation or mains powered
- Extremely low power consumption with more than 500 hours continuous use from 6 x C size dry cell batteries
- High Contrast LCD Customer Display
- High Contrast LCD Operator Display
- Trade Approved
|Capacity: ||30 kg|
|Graduations: ||5g/10g (0-15kg x 5g, 15-30kg x 10g)|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||Yes|
|Customer Display Type: ||High Contrast LCD|
|Functions: ||Re-zero, Tare, Low battery indicator|
|Functions Keys: ||On/Off, Tare, Re-zero|
|Interface: ||AC Receptacle|
|Operating Humidity: ||15 - 85% Relative Humidity|
|Operating Temperature: ||-10°C - +40°C|
|Operator Display Type: ||High Contract LCD|
|Platform Size: ||295mm (W) x 200mm (D)|
|Power Supply: ||240 Mains power and 6 x C size dry cell batteries|
|Battery Life: ||More than 500 hours use|
|Product Dimensions: ||300mm (W) x 330mm (D) x 125 mm (H)|
|Units of Measure: ||kilograms|
Is this scale legal for trade use?
- Yes this scale can be used in trade applications, once it has been verified and marked.
- Select ?Verification Certificate and Marking for trade use? from the options menu when ordering.
- Or call Wedderburn service to get a price for onsite Verification.
The Graduations are 5g and 10g. What does this mean?
- This is a Dual Interval scale, which means the scale will count by 5 gram intervals up to 15kg and then count by 10 gram intervals for weights above 15kg.
How do I get my equipment repaired during the warranty period?
- All warranty claims are return to base, please refer to warranty terms"
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111
Can I get this equipment installed onsite by Wedderburn?
- Yes, additional charges apply. The goods will be delivered directly to you. Once you receive the goods contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111 for a quote