This Scale has a maximum capacity of 15kg with a minimum increment of 2g. This easy to use Price Computing Scale can be powered by 240V mains power or dry cell batteries which provide more than 500 hours of use. This Trade Approved Price Computing Scale is well suited to many retail application including Butcheries, Delis and Market Stalls.
- Easy to use price computing scale
- Extremely portable, dry cell operation or mains powered
- Extremely low power consumption with more than 500 hours continuous use from 6 x C size dry cell batteries
- High Contrast LCD Customer Display
- High Contrast LCD Operator Display
- Trade Approved
|Capacity: ||15 kg|
|Graduations: ||2g/5g (0-6kg x 2g, 6-15kg x 5g)|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||Yes|
|Customer Display Type: ||High Contrast LCD|
|Functions: ||Re-zero, Tare, Low battery indicator|
|Functions Keys: ||On/Off, Tare, Re-zero|
|Interface: ||AC Receptacle|
|Operating Humidity: ||15 - 85% Relative Humidity|
|Operating Temperature: ||-10°C - +40°C|
|Operator Display Type: ||High Contract LCD|
|Platform Size: ||295mm (W) x 200mm (D)|
|Power Supply: ||240 Mains power and 6 x C size dry cell batteries|
|Battery Life: ||More than 500 hours use|
|Product Dimensions: ||300mm (W) x 386mm (D) x 457 mm (H)|
|Units of Measure: ||kilograms|
Is this scale legal for trade use?
- Yes this scale can be used in trade applications, once it has been verified and marked.
- Select ?Verification Certificate and Marking for trade use? from the options menu when ordering.
- Or call Wedderburn service to get a price for onsite Verification.
The Graduations are 2g and 5g. What does this mean?
- This is a Dual Interval scale, which means the scale will count by 2 gram intervals up to 6kg and then count by 5 gram intervals for weights above 6kg.
How do I get my equipment repaired during the warranty period?
- All warranty claims are return to base. Please refer to warranty terms
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111
Can I get this equipment installed onsite by Wedderburn?
- Yes, additional charges apply. The goods will be delivered directly to you. Once you receive the goods contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111 for a quote.