This IP68 Water resistant Stainless Steel Price Computing Scale, has a maximum capacity of 15kg with a minimum increment of 2g. It is easy to use and can be powered by mains power or dry cell batteries which provide more than 600 hours of continuous use. It is Trade Approved and well suited to many retail application including Seafood, Butcheries, Delis and Market Stalls.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Water resistant with IP68 rating
- Easy to use price computing scale
- Extremely portable, dry cell operation or mains powered
- Extremely low power consumption with more than 600 hours continuous use from 4 x C size dry cell batteries
- Fast weighing speed
- High Contrast LCD Customer Display
- High Contrast LCD Operator Display
- Power adaptor included
- Trade Approved
|Capacity: ||15 kg|
|Graduations: ||2g/5g (0-6kg x 2g, 6-15kg x 5g)|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||Yes|
|Customer Display Type: ||High Contrast LCD|
|Functions: ||Re-zero, Tare, Low battery indicator|
|Functions Keys: ||On/Off, Tare, Rezero|
|Operating Humidity: ||15-85% Relative Humidity|
|Operating Temperature: ||-10 Deg C to 40 Deg C|
|Operator Display Type: ||High Contrast LCD|
|Platter Size: ||290mm (W) x 222mm (D)|
|Power Supply: ||AC: Adaptor (DC 5V-8V, 100mA), DC: 4 x C size batteries|
|Battery Life: ||600 hours continuous use|
|Preset Keys: ||15|
|Product Dimensions: ||300mm (W) x 340mm (D) x 135mm (H)|
Is this scale legal for trade use?
- Yes this scale can be used in trade applications, once it has been verified and marked.
- Select ?Verification Certificate and Marking for trade use? from the options menu when ordering.
- Or call Wedderburn service to get a price for onsite Verification.
The Graduations are 2g and 5g. What does this mean?
- This is a Dual Interval scale, which means the scale will count by 2 gram intervals up to 6kg and then count by 5 gram intervals for weights above 6kg.
How do I get my equipment repaired during the warranty period?
- All warranty claims are return to base. Please refer to warranty terms
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111
Can I get this equipment installed onsite by Wedderburn?
- Yes, additional charges apply. The goods will be delivered directly to you. Once you receive the goods contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111 for a quote.