This economical but high quality commercial gravity slicer is the perfect compromise between performance and budget. With all the safety features and a light weight space saving footprint, it is a great option for sandwich shops, kitchens, convenience stores and small delicatessens.
- Compact for installations with limited space
- Easy cleaning with large gap behind the blade
- Light weight and easy to move
- Integrated sharpener for safe and quick sharpening
- Attractive highly polished aluminium alloy construction
- Clear Perspex hand guard for safety
- Simple removal of the whole carriage for cleaning
- Blade safety ring, shrouding the blade for safety
- CE approved
|Blade Size: ||250mm Ø|
|Display Type: ||non|
|Maximum Thickness: ||20mm|
|Minimum Thickness: ||1mm|
|Operation Method: ||Manual|
|Power Supply: ||10AMP single phase|
|Product Dimensions: ||580 x 470 x 370mm|
|Safety Standards: ||CE|
|Weight: ||16 kg|
Can you slice cheese on this machine?
- You can, but cheese can create friction and not slice smoothly; best to keep the cheese very cool and perhaps swap cheese half way through with a block from the refrigerator.
Can you slice meat with bones?
- No, the machine is designed to slice deli meats only.
Can you slice ham with this slicer?
- The slicer is capable of slicing ham, however check that the size of the ham will fit on the slicer carriage such that it can fit within the blade diameter.