This bench scale has a sharp, easy to read LCD display, programmable backlight function, multiple weighing units and counting function. It can be operated on mains power or with standard alkaline batteries making this scale one of the most versatile in the range.
- Tare and Zero function
- Mains or battery operation
- Unit select (kg, g, lb, oz)
- Counting function
- Approximately 260 hours of continuous use battery life (no backlight)
- Light weight and compact design
- 6V DC Power adaptor included
- Auto off function
- Capacity 20kg x 1g
|Capacity: ||20 kg|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||No|
|Functions: ||Tare, Zero, Unit Select, Counting, Backlight, Auto Off|
|Operating Temperature: ||0°C to 40°C|
|Power Supply: ||6V DC Power adaptor, or 4 x C size batteries|
|Battery Life: ||Up to 260 hours|
|Product Dimensions: ||210mm W x 270mm D x 100mm H|
|Safety Standards: ||EMC|
|Units of Measure: ||Kg, g, lb, oz|
Is this scale legal for trade use (NMI Verified)?
- No. This scale should not be used for applications where NMI verification or trade approved scales are required.
Is the power adaptor supplied with the scale?
- Yes, the scale comes complete with the power adaptor.
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111.