The WS202 check weighing scale is built with Stainless Steel housing, rated to IP68 dust and water protection, has a completely sealed PCB, easy to read 14mm LED display and a built in rechargeable battery. The WS202 is perfect for weighing in harsh wet environments.
- Easy to read 14mm LED Display
- Dual Display (front and rear)
- Unit select (kg, g, lb, oz)
- Tare Function
- Counting Function
- Hi / Lo Limits with Buzzer
- 304 Stainless Steel Housing
- Rechargeable Battery
- Counting Feature
- Auto Off to extend battery life
- Capacity 30kg x 2g
|Capacity: ||30 kg|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||No|
|Display: ||14mm LED (front and rear)|
|Functions: ||Tare, Zero, Unit Selection, Counting feature, Hi/Lo feature, Buzzer, Power saving mode|
|Operating Temperature: ||-10°C to 35°C|
|Platter Dimensions: ||230mm W x 190mm D|
|Power Supply: ||240V AC and Internal Rechargeable Battery|
|Battery Life: ||Up to 40 hours continuous use|
|Safety Standards: ||EMC|
|Units of Measure: ||Kg, g, lb, oz, pcs|
Is this scale legal for trade use (NMI Approved)?
- No. This scale should not be used for applications where NMI verification or trade approved scales are required.
Can this scale be used in wet environments?
- This scale has an IP68 rating which means that the scale is dust proof and water resistant. As with all electrical equipment, the scale should not be exposed to more water than what is required for normal use.
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111.