The WS502 pocket scale has a maximum capacity of 200g. While this scale is portable, it offers great accuracy, providing the user with 0.01g graduations throughout the entire weighing range.
- 5 key Touch Screen Operation
- Large backlight LCD Display
- Weighing Units g, ct, dwt, oz.
- Portable Battery Operation
- Stainless Steel Platform
- Counting function
- Auto zero tracking
- Capacity 200g x 0.01g
|Capacity: ||200 g|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||No|
|Functions: ||Counting function, Tare, Unit selection, Backlight on /off|
|Operating Temperature: ||10°C - 40°C|
|Platter Size: ||53mm x 59mm|
|Power Supply: ||2 x AAA Batteries|
|Product Dimensions: ||66mm W x 117mm D x 21mm H|
|Safety Standards: ||EMC|
|Units of Measure: ||g, ct, dwt, oz|
Is this scale legal for trade use?
- No, this scale is not NMI Approved.
Are batteries included with the scale?
- No, batteries are not included. This unit requires 2 x AAA baterries.
Do I need to calibrate the scale?
- The scale has been calibrated prior to shipping. The scale can be calibrated after purchase by sending it to our nearest Wedderburn branch, note additional charges apply.
- or you can contact your nearest Wedderburn branch to purchase calibration weights.
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111