The WS604 crane scale offers features such as aluminium die cast housing, 38mm LED display, 360 degree swivel hook, spare re-chargeable battery and infrared remote control. It is ideal for overhead weighing applications and most functions can be controlled remotely through the infrared remote control, thus reducing the need to lower the crane scale every time you need to press a button or change a function setting.
- Bright easy to read 38mm LED Display
- Aluminium Die-cast Housing
- 360 Degree Swivel Hook
- Infrared Remote Control
- Spare rechargeable battery
- Zero, tare, hold functions
- Low battery alarm
- Kg/lb weighing units
- Resolution switch function
- Sleep mode
- Auto off
- Capacity 1000kg x 0.5kg
|Capacity: ||1000 kg|
|NMI Trade Approved: ||No|
|Functions: ||Zero, Tare, Hold, Low voltage alarm, Overload alarm/record, Total, Resolution switch, Auto off, Sleep/Idle mode, Anti motion |
|Operating Temperature: ||-10°C to 40°C|
|Power Supply: ||Rechargeable Battery|
|Battery Life: ||80 hours|
|Product Dimensions: ||250mm W x 220mm D x 420mm L|
|Safe Overload: ||Rated Capacity + 9 Divisions (1004.5kg)|
|Ultimate Overload: ||400% Rated Capacity (4000kg)|
|Units of Measure: ||kg, lb|
Is this scale legal for trade use (NMI Approved)?
- No, this scale should not be used where NMI Approved scales are required.
What does Ultimate Overload mean?
- The scale should never be loaded past its safe overload as from this point on the scale is susceptible to damage. The Ultimate Overload point is the point at which the hook, top eye or housing will begin to fail and the load will no longer be supported. Loading the scale past its Ultimate Overload point can result in serious injury, death and or damage to property.
How do I get my WedderburnOnline equipment serviced after the warranty period?
- Contact your nearest Wedderburn branch or call 1300 970 111.